Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Sunday, May 16

A bird crapped in my hair...

So while waiting to get onto the boats this morning for dragon boat practice, a bird decided to take a dump in my hair. In some cultures it's considered good luck, in mine it's just considered disgusting. Luckily it wasn't from a gigantic Toronto seagull but just from a small sparrow or something, because white and black hair don't mix.

The only good thing about the situation is that something like this didn't fall on my face...

Image113

I also washed and waxed my ride in the glorious sunshine today and the whole process took me almost 3 hours. The damn Sham-Wow left all this orange lint all over the thing and the damn tree or something kept pollenating on it too. The trick to waxing: lots of clean cloth.

It's a pain but the thing looks P.I.M.P.

1 comments:

Scott said...

Seems you dropped some of your lunch on the path walking back to the office. Pity.