Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Wednesday, May 12

Dear Toronto Star: Stop ruining my favorite foods...

Despite Burrito Boyz ridiculous website and the tragic split up, you know you still love them.

As usual, The Toronto Star is busy at work with one of my favorite segments: The Dish. If you haven't read it yet, it pretty much takes every food you love and tells you how delicious bad it is for you. While it hasn't really deterred me from eating like a manimal, it sort of adds some guilt into the mix. Anyway, here is the breakdown for a large steak burrito:

Serving size: 581 grams
Calories: 1,040
Fat: 52 grams
Sodium: 1,452 mg
Carbohydrates: 105 grams
Protein: 39 grams

But what do you expect when the thing easily weighs over a pound? You know what else weighs like a pound? A Big Fat Burrito from Kensington...get your mind out of the gutter.

This continues to be the best post TO bar or dragon boat practice meal ever, since its right on the other side of the Credit River. The sewage water just adds more flavor to that tortilla!

0 comments: