Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Wednesday, May 5

That Dilbert guy...

Somehow when I started work I inherited a cube that had all these Dilbert comics on it - I'm not talking interior, I'm talking exterior. I don't have a window facing cube either so these comics are right up against the hallway for the whole floor to see. When random people stop to read the comics I can clearly see them because there's this 3 foot long window in my cube wall and they're pretty much staring at me...imagine the awkwardness awesomeness when they look up and I'm giving them some cut eye.

Dilbert.com


The worst part is every now and again you get some random guy running down the hall, presumably to take a dump or something, and it causes some of the comics to fly off the wall. Then whoever it is feels the need to have to pin them back on the way and apologize to me because he messed up my comics. Then tells me that I must really like Dilbert or something. Thanks.

They are not mine and I couldn't even tell you any other character's name other than Dilbert. I don't know why I don't just take them off, maybe it's because I'm still the new guy and have no real pull yet, but mark my words they'll be gone when probation is over. Muahhaaha.

Dilbert.com

0 comments: