Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Tuesday, May 18

Mission: Battlestar Frak-lactica complete

So I finally finished Season 4 of Battlestar, and it was EPIC. Here's a few comments form the peanut gallery...

Not sure what happened to Lee's hair though, somehow he went from boyscout to John C Reily in the Vampire's Assistant as soon as he took off his space helmet.

Boomer finally got what was coming to her...that traitorous bitch. But seriously, if there's a spare grace park lounging around go ahead and FedEx her to me.


There was also plenty of revenge to go around. It was kind of dumb how Cavil off'd himself though, I really thought someone take it to him - maybe Ellen or Saul or anyone would have been more climactic.


Still hated Gaius Balter until the very end though...that guy will always be Earth's #1 douche bag in my books.

And that's the story of how Earth became populated. The End.

0 comments: