Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Monday, May 31

Missed the boat...

So we missed dragon boat practice yesterday because my cousin decided that he needed his beauty rest and because Toronto decided to do some construction and because some G20 foolishness was going on. I think what's most disappointing is that I didn't get to take the GoPro out for it's inaugural filming.

No swimming at Balmy Beach

Banana Boat @ Balmy Beach

To add insult to injury, my paddle wax melted all up in my mesh pocket and on the back of my life jacket. Gross.

The only going thing about the day was that the weather was beautiful and everyone was out at the beach in full force. Since we were on the sidelines, we had time to walk down the boardwalk and check out all the hot...weather. Yeah...

0 comments: