Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Friday, March 4

I ordered memory from Crucial and it came in a day...not bad.

I wanted to write something about the Food Network today but totally passed out at like 10 last night and didn't get a chance to upload the related pictures...

Anyhow, I eat at Miga a fair bit and the other day had a chance to finally do their lunch buffet. How disappointed was I to discover that you don't get to do your own BBQ for lunch? Not only is it super busy (as usual) but they make the orders in the back and it takes forever to get it. The sushi was pretty good though.

Also, I was at Walmart last night and that they sell "fresh baked" baguettes for $1. I bought one and am now eating it in my cube for breakfast. Bagel? Child's play.



In other news, I'm pretty impressed with Crucial/FedEx's service. I ordered some RAM yesterday after lunch and it's supposed to arrive today before 12pm. This extra memory should be just what I need to step up my tv show watching video editing game. That's not bad considering it got shipped from Idaho...Boise, Idaho. Idaho is a ridiculous word.

0 comments: