Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Tuesday, March 1

Ball hockey for dummies...

If ever a hockey movie season had a turning point in it then this would be it. Tonight we search for our first W against the Indies. I'm not sure how we ended up in this position, but by my broad estimation we should be at least 4th place by now with our dynamic combination of wits, physical prowess and insatiable hunger for victory...or something like that.

Anyway, after a few weeks away and having played only 2 games so far I'm back with one lung and some limp wrists to finish off the second half of the season. We still have 4 games left so this is probably like when Coach Bombay had convinced Ducksworth to buy their team uniforms and they got all gung-ho and got their first tie. And then after that they totally recruited a figure skater and started winning from then on. So if history repeats itself we should be in good shape.

Who you got youngblood?



It's kind of depressing when it says you average 0 PPG but that's the cut-throat reality that is co-ed rec but their code is probably correct faulty.



This is a sign right?

0 comments: