Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Thursday, April 7

go shawty it's your birthday we gon' party like it's yo birthday

So I gotta buy birthday gifts for two girls this month aka I'm going to end up buying some expensive crap for myself that I don't really need after wandering around the mall for like 4 hours. Since I only really go to the mall when I need to buy something I usually avoid it at all costs because I have no self control and will waste cash on pretty much anything. I also like to assume that people want to get as gifts the same things that I would by myself. Turns out that it's not always usually the case.

Back in the day, buying gifts while in school was so easy - just pick up a 26er of any random alcohol and give it to someone. But now since your're all grown up and people want to have parties in their houses apparently you gotta step it up (or so I'm told) and buy actual stuff. It's good when they have a party at a restaurant or bar or something though because that's easy too (I'm lazy).

Anyway, if shit gets too real I might just find one good thing and buy two of them, and then I'll probably end up picking up something random for myself like an air purifier...

0 comments: