Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Thursday, April 21

TGIMOTHERFRAKINGF.

This week has been awful. I had my bike in my trunk all week and never used it, I've had to sleep on the couch and floor because of this damn renovation and my back hurts, my computer has been tucked away in a corner under some towels somewhere, all my clothes are covered in wood dust, people have been riding me at work for no reason and my groin hurts probably from some weird ass exercise I did at some point.

Yesterday I was in a class as we did this one exercise where we had our legs/butt sticking straight up against the wall, back on the mat and then you had to reach up and touch your toes as long as you could. Once your shoulders touch the mat, it's game over and you get up and reposition yourself back in the center of the room for the next thing. So I'm like struggling pretty hard and after who knows how long and I get up to go back...turns out I was the first one. Awesome. I blame it on the beer/wings from the previous night / chicks have stamina I guess.

But you know what? Something tells me that it's going to be all right...

Let me analogize it to something else: I went to do one cardio class on Tuesday and they marked it on the board that it was going to be taught by some dude named Anthony, so I thought it was going to be super gay. But then when I showed up it was this cute chick named Marie and all those haters (aka other dudes who started showing up because I started doing these classes) weren't there either.

I am so happy this week is nearly over. Happy Easter you heathens.



Time to be chilling out, maxing and relaxing all cool...

0 comments: