Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Wednesday, April 6

That Thing You Do!

We solidified our place in floor hockey history last night by not winning a single 2011 game including the playoffs. At least I scored one goal this season, but leave it up to me to do it during the very last game. I got pretty happy and wanted to do a fist pump or something afterwards, but at that point I think we were down 12-3 so I just played it cool. Real cool. Ice cold.

Anyway, in better news: I finally got it.

1 comments:

Abdullah Salim said...

You scored and we sat you down right after. Made your season end on a high note. Stand O for that too!