Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Tuesday, August 24

Biking the Don Valley Video

It's fun. I'm going to try and get out there again this week after work. Hopefully it's a little less busy than the weekend. FYI this map is only a small section of the trails. They go all along the Don and each section I think has it's own map. This just happened to be where we started.

Crothers Woods aka The Don Valley Parkway Trail Map

At least it seems were starting to fall a bit less...or something like that.



Just for the record when I say that I wear bike shorts I mean under my Race Face shorts. No one needs to see that.

0 comments: