Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Monday, August 30

Leave it until the last dragon boat practice for someone to need an ambulance...

Well it happened at the final practice of Banana Boat's 2010 season. After a pretty grueling session in preparation for GWN, one of out teammates got KO'd right after we got off the boat. The paramedics had to come and take her away on a gurney - it was pretty savage and we're not exactly sure what happened.

I'm not going to lie, it was a pretty tough one - probably #3 or 4 on the list - but you just gotta keep pushing unless you know something is seriously wrong. I joke about it all the time but there's a difference between giving up, pushing the limit and pushing the limit of life. No one but you can know and my psychic abilities are not what they used to be so...

Anyway, here's something a little more fun. After not being able to find the burger spot for the after practice lunch, we bailed and Woody's Burgers struck again.

Woody's Burgers Smokey Turkey (2)
Woody's Burgers Weekly Specials

0 comments: