Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Wednesday, August 25

Look on the bright side baby...

I think that my body is finally recovered from the ridiculous consecutive days of celebratory eating that took place over the weekend - and by that I mean I probably took like 34 dumps to get the bloated feeling out of my system. The fact that my bike is in the shop didn't help much either. At least I can say that all the fiber in the beer probably helped with the digestion maybe.

Anyway, I don't like to make a big deal out of my birthday which is why I guess I like to keep things pretty low key. For the most part my mom thinks family is super important (I don't disagree) and always wants to get the cousins under one roof to spend time together on events like these. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends but I also have extremely poor organizational skills. I'm a firm believer in being lazy letting things happen naturally.

I can't complain though, I love to shoot the shit with the fam over delicious food and cold beer. When we have BC crab and lobsters one night then steak, ribs and shrimp the size of bananas the next I don't mind...and not to mention the best thing ever: ice cream cake. Mamma bird sure knows how to take care of her flock.

Anyway, here's something totally unrelated but equally awesome. It's the preview for voleurz's 2010 movie. Solid.

0 comments: