Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Monday, November 15

12 days, 12 hours on a plane, 142 GB and 7 pounds later...back from Japan.

As much as I would love to sit on those heated toilet seats forever, all vacations have to come to an end.

It sucks to go back in the office, particularly because my body is still struggling from jet lag, but you gotta be able to pay for these things somehow. Anyway, I basically laid on my butt the past two days, splitting my time between napping and watching movies because it didn't really matter what time it was to my body and resetting my internal clock didn't work out as planned.

Anyhow, the fun was had, the memories were made and it was great - now it's time to freeze them in carbonite (a la YouTube and flickr)...I'll look back on these things one day and be able to show my kids that I wasn't super lame a total square had some fun when I was younger (and their aunt was also pretty cool). Is it Friday yet?

0 comments: