Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Monday, November 29

JAPAN Trip video part 1: Jet lag, food festivals and fun times.

What happens when you don't leave the house all weekend? Apparently like 20 hours of Black Ops and this. Actually sorting through it now, I honestly can't believe how much video my sister and I took with our puny little cameras in Tokyo, but I guess it's a good thing when we're like 60 and reminiscing on the good times? Sure why not...

Anyway, this is the first day and a half in Tokyo + the trip from Toronto. I'm pretty happy with it except for the lame solar flaring you get with the SD960 in bright light. I thought the GoPro was a trooper but this thing got passed along from me (took the China trip videos with it), to my parents to my sister (who is notorious for breaking anything) and it got pretty banged up along the way. It came back from Japan held together by my gum and some tape the 7-eleven uses to secure your food boxes and shopping bags closed and it still works fine. No joke.



This "project" is looking a lot bigger than I originally thought...

0 comments: