Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Thursday, November 18

Double downed the double down...

Even though the the KFC Double Down isn't officially "still going on", there are still some restaurants with stock selling it out.

Thanks to J-dogg, four of us finally ended up eating at least one of them yesterday. I say at least one because of the picture below. Even though the promotion was over she actually called a place to find out if they were still serving it...and they were. Her new name should be Persistence, because the effort was impressive.

Anyway, I thought it was pretty salty tasty, but my blood pressure hates me (more than usual) after that.

And I don't know how he did it, but he literally double downed the double down in a super heroic effort - I'm surprised that his heart survived.



You gotta wonder how long they've been under the heat lamp though, cause they're not even on the menu up on the wall...

0 comments: