Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Thursday, May 12

Budweiser King of BBQ sauce?

Who knew they made this? Anyway, if you're not grilling by now I feel sorry for you.



You know I totally got BS'd the other day during my aerobics class. I go to get a drink of water (which isn't something uncommon since you're not supposed to keep your bottle on the floor anyway (since people be high stepping all over)) and some biatch strolls in and squats in my spot. Like mid class. WTF we are in a huge gymnasium and I mean you walked past me. On top of that she throws down a plastic water bottle on the floor. All I could do was give her my meanest cut eye, totally not stand aligned with everyone else and do my side kicks entirely too close to her. Slut.

1 comments:

Burdinbidean said...

Grateful for shaaring this