Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Tuesday, May 10

JAPAN Trip 2010 - Part 6: Last Stop Kyoto!

6 months and 6 videos later...

I can't even believe it's been almost half a year since visiting Japan - time flies when you're not having fun. Anyway, the series is now complete and I'm happy to have cleared up my homemade video editing queue for now - just forget the fact that you will probably never see those videos of Jay Peak, Revelstoke and Kicking Horse from this past ski season...heh

But yeah, Japan was really fun...



My longest video ever...wow

Full playlist HERE.

0 comments: