Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Monday, December 7

Adventures in China Episode 2

I love to hate my computer. My camera takes pretty good video, but my computer can't handle it. Adobe Premiere works pretty well, but my computer takes ages to render anything. And in the odd occasion that I don't get blue screened, I probably used some messed up export settings and have to re-render it. Story of my life.

Anyhow, here's installation 2 of our China videos. Despite getting my external drive formatted by Acer/Windows, I surprised myself by backing the trip stuff up. Apparently I forgot about it though, but that was probably because I did it after being up for over 30 straight hours trying to get back to Canada...

Part 2 of the video covers some of the sights we saw on days 4-6, which passed by pretty quickly.

We started off learning the finer points about preparing and drinking green tea, bought a ton of it and made our way to Yiwu trade city to check out the import/export market. After that we visited Wuzhen water town, checked out the lights in Suzhou, then a huge movie studio in Wuxi and caught an interesting show at night.

Forgot to mention it in the video, but the LCD screen you see at the end is called the Skyscreen and its 500m long! Makes the one in Las Vegas look like you computer monitor.

1 comments:

Jgamble3 said...

Kevin's got some badass dance moves