Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Tuesday, December 15

The best marketing team ever?

I watch a lot of TV; actually, I put on the TV and listen while I write awesome blog posts. In my many hours of TV listening I developed a weird habit, I don't watch the TV shows but I am drawn to watch the commercials.

I was once like you, I hated commercials because they took away valuable time from the shows I was watching. Now, with all of TV being so cookie cutter, the only ones doing anything interesting are the ones trying to sell me something I don't need.

I now have hundreds of hours of commercial watching under my belt, and I have determined that the Skittles people have the best marketing team in the biz. Skittles commercials make little sense but always make me laugh, or gross me out but either way they keep me coming back for me. Tell me you don't love these.





0 comments: