Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Wednesday, December 9

Chocolate Abs vs. Vicious Ninja

Who would have thought that a K-pop singer could make it as a Japanese mercenary? Although the storyline was pretty out of control, Rain (aka Cholocate Abs) provides some serious action in his latest flick, which is rightly named Ninja Assassin. Guys will love the movie because its about 95% action, but girls will also love it because Rain has his shirt off about 95% of the time. Therefore, it is the perfect date flick...I think.

Seriously, if Rain wasn't fighting 55 ninja at the same time, doing hand stand push ups on a bed of nails or slicing the shit out of everything with his kusari-gama, then he was kicking ninja children ass or getting disciplined the hardcore ninja way in his flashbacks...for all 99 mins of the movie. Rad!

BLU-RAY FTW!


















0 comments: