Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Sunday, February 21

Benecio Del Toro is not a good wolfman.

So I just had one of the longest nights/days evar.

It all started well enough at the always delicious Memphis Smokehouse, but quickly fell apart about half way into the movie: The Wolfman.


That poor quality movie suffered from what I like to call the Jeepers Creepers effect - which is realizing how much the movie sucks once you actually get to see the monster (and it didn't help that the guy Benicio Del Toro is somehow really ugly). Yeah it sucked but the worst part of the night had yet to come.

After sticking around uptown for a bit I had to pick my sister, who arrives at Pearson at 1:50am. But because of ridiculous delays it somehow turned into 3:30am. After she went through immigration/luggage we didn't end up getting home until around 5.

Now fast forward a few hours to the Sunday morning dim sum wake up call. No rest for the weary? Anyhow, after that I somehow got roped into shopping all day long. Give me a break.

Asian snacks

Pringle Stix are a rip off of Pretz, FYI.
Pocky & Pretz

I think they got it wrong...or so right.
Chinese fondu

Anyway, I'm closing the day off by eating some experimental chicken hearts in chili honey sauce (thank you Jack Astor's). Here's a poor quality picture of it.


I won't lie, it looks kind of over sauced and gross interesting but but it actually tasted sweet/spicy finger lickin' good.

0 comments: