Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Monday, February 15

It's decided. This summer I will go sky diving.

Most of everything that I do for fun is driven by the fact that I enjoy doing totally random things. From the places I visit, to the things I buy, to the hobbies I pick up, it's all somehow driven by me somehow convincing myself that I need to do something else other than sitting in front of a computer all day.

Some stuff works out really well like dragonboating or watching drag racing, while others are total epic failures like singing in a live band (I was even embarrassed for myself) or thinking that I could easily bike from Mississauga to Hamilton.

Fail or win it's all part of life and I'm (hopefully) a more awesome better person for it.

Anyway, one of the more recent things I've decided to do is go sky diving. I was just talking about it with a couple of buddies the other day and its been decided. We're not exactly sure where or when but believe me when I say it's going down in 2010...because like Sean Faris I Never Back Down.

Here's a video from what will probably be the second most intense moment of my life after I go skydiving.

0 comments: