Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Tuesday, February 9

Google has another "thing" coming out.. Go jump in a lake Google Wave because here comes Google Buzz.

Well I forgot about music Mondays yesterday. It was probably because of being hopped up on massive amounts of NyQuil to stop the snot from overflowing out of my face and onto my keyboard all the sex, drugs and rock n roll going on around me...or because I decided to assemble that camera. Yeah my life is wild. But anyway here's some not so late breaking news.

We all still remember (or want to forget) the ridiculous Google Wave fiasco right? Well they're at it again with Google Buzz. This time it actually integrates with your Gmail and gets aboard the whole social media bandwagon and gives you the opportunity to share your life with people you have emailed a couple of times aka your so called friends.


It was set to be released this afternoon and I've been hitting F5 in my browser window every 30 seconds to see the button appear but I still haven't seen it pop up yet. While I wait patiently for this buzz button to appear in my Gmail as I casually check all the fan messages I receive from my loyal readers, I'm wondering if this one is worth all the 0 hype it has received?

This is something that definitely has not been marketed but seems like a pretty bug changes. It sort of sounds like something they could have included in Gmail labs at some point but I guess this will do. I kind of like checking the different sites for the different updates - it gives me something to do at night. Having everything in one place isn't as fun...or is it?

Well I'll wait for this thing to appear and only time will tell how long it will take the first person to abuse it and share pictures of penises drawn on interactive maps (or something like that.

PS that will probably be me.

0 comments: