Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Friday, February 19

Yesterday was dramatic, today is ok

Kids,

When you were in high school a lot of things seemed cool back then that really were not.

For example some people used to think that wearing sweat pants out in public looked stylish or gave you that devil may care kind of look. But when you got older you realized that you are not a vagabond, can afford proper pants and sweatpants should only be worn at home or going to the gym. This mostly applies to guys as I don't see anything wrong with (all) girls (except my daughter) wearing lululemon pants all the time *cough*cough*.

You might have also thought that smoking was pretty cool, but when you got older and all you could do was snow plow down Lake Louise with the lungs of a 60 year old, you realized that skipping class to stand by the fence or under a bridge to smoke cigarettes was pretty dumb.

I'm awesome and did neither of these things but I thought it would be a good opening to a blog post.

Similarly, when you get older and you think things are getting into perspective and you're finally figuring life out, you're probably not. You probably won't figure it out until you're about to buy the farm and have collected all the evidence. I think that this is where I am right about now. The whole transition from student into real life from one job to another has gotten a lot tougher than I'd want to admit. But that's life I guess.

Here is a picture of me kicking my cousin in the nuts from a much simpler time.

Direct Crotch Kick

TGIF. Time to meet up with Clinch for his 31st birfday.

0 comments: