Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Monday, January 11

I am twelve

I am twelve years old, maybe thirteen at the oldest. Not in actual years but at heart. I have a full time "grown up" job, I wear "grown up" clothes and I pay "grown up" bills, but at heart I want to wear short pants all the time, do my paper route once a week and not have to worry about where my next meal will come from.

I am not afraid to admit it. I think everyone should embrace their inner child and do it as much as possible. Everyday I belch loudly, fart on those around me and laugh, laugh, laugh. I ENJOY myself! It is a crazy idea but it works.

Besides hilarious bodily functions, I remember the toys and TV shows that I loved when I was a kid. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? You bet! Transformers? I still say "roll out" when I leave the house every morning. Care bears? Still got those PJ's He-man? Still working on my Battle Cat genetic experiment.

I was browsing around YouTube and I stumbled upon some of my favourite TV shows from years gone. Anyone else remember these?

Mr. Bumpy, the coolest guy to live off you dirty socks. Unlike that creepy guy at the gym.


Beekmans world, like Bill Nye on meth. Kind of like that creepy guy at the gym.


Pee Wee Herman. Probably is the creepy guy at the gym.


Next time the world tries to beat you down, remember these videos and what used to make you the most happy. Also, fart on someone.

0 comments: