Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Friday, January 29

Road trip! Time to ski Vermont a.k.a. The Big Vermeezee.

Well, its that time of the year for the annual ski trip, and while it won't be Whistler or Banff again because everyone is poor from the so called recession because of the Olympics, we've decided to do it up USA stylez. As per usual its going to be another man trip, but this year the gang's gonna be a lot smaller than we're used to because we don't know any hot chicks with mad skillz well enough to bring with, and a lot of people made like hay and bailed.

On a different note, people seem to think I take a lot more vacation than I actually do. I think its because if I'm going to go on vacation I gotta be doing something that will be legendary and people seem to think it always takes a lot of time for something to reach legendary status. Well it doesn't (if you know how to play your cards right). But it's probably because I never really take more than a week at a time and it seems to stretch out. But anyway, I'm superior to just an average joe who knows how to enjoy himself and do fun things when he gets the chance. Drink milk love life.


The plan? Stowe, Jay Peak and Smuggler's Notch - let's see how these old knees hold up.

Vacation FTW!

0 comments: