Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Tuesday, January 19

News Flash: Banana Boat dragon boat team is #246, muahahhah

Because its nice to know where you stand and that someone is keeping tabs...

"The MLDB Crew Rankings System is the most comprehensive rankings system in North America. Comprised of events throughout the continent, the ranking system incorporates hundreds of crew's performances. The system is based on a one year rolling time frame."

O RLY?



I haven't seen the list since our last season ended, and we weren't on there then, but I checked again today and BAM! The list is pretty legit, and although I think we only competed in one actual GWN event, its nice to see the Banana Boat on there. Now we know the teams we have to hate on beat this year.





0 comments: