Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Thursday, January 7

The King is back.

Let me tell you a little bit about Tetris. I love it, it's awesome and it makes you smarter.

After something like a 4 year hiatus from Tetris, I'm back. If you don't know the story about how Blockstar sold out and hosed everyone's high scores, then forget about it. All you need to know is that Blockstar was is a bunch of jerks. Anyway, in a triumphant 3 day return to the new Tetris Friends, I managed to sufficiently wax all of my so-called Facebook friends and regain my title(s) as Supreme Chancellor.

To celebrate, I bought this. Yes...this is the kind of thing I spend money on...

Tetris fliptop

So here's my review. I'm not going to lie, the screen and buttons are so small it makes this thing is extremely awkward to play. Regardless of that minor issue, you will catch me playing it on the train or airplane getting carpal tunnel syndrome. -25 EXP!

0 comments: