Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Tuesday, January 5

It wouldn't be New Year's if I didn't have regrets.

In my 26 years of existence I can't remember the last time I've made a New Year's resolution - Maybe it's because I thought they were lame I think it was because I believed that you don't have to wait until the next year to do something different. But in thinking that I never ended up changing anything anyway...Just call me the ultimate hypocrite, I won't deny it.

Well this year I think will be different, which is why this year I'm going to make some new resolutions for my bad self. Setting goals is a good thing right? Ready or not, here's the list. Each item on it is there because I believe that it will somehow make me a more tolerable better person...

1. More Music

Music soothes the savage beast right? I hope so. Since lately music sucks so much, I feel that I've just not been listening to enough of what's out there. New headphones (yeah, the ones in the image) + new earphones + old iPod = Radio Emperor. Screw you Canadian radio, interweb here I come.

2. Smoking Hot Pretty Girl to Kiss Next New Year's Eve

Because I've flawlessly mastered the art of being single and I'm not going back to University any time soon, my loins ache it would be real nice to not hang out with like 20 guys on a regular basis.

Seriously. If this guy can do it, I've gotta have a shot right? What's every good looking girl doing tonight?

3. Be More Healthy

I think this is the one that makes the list of pretty much anyone who makes a list. As cliché as it is, I need to get in on the action. Since my job involves me sitting in front of a computer all day long, I think its time to shed some pounds and cut back on the excessiveness. Here I come with my sexy self - my liver should thank me.

4. Sleep More

As dumb as it sounds, I think some of the reason why I'm as weird and dysfunctional awesome as I am is because I don't sleep that much. Its not that I don't like reading New Moon cleaning my rifles until 1:30am on a Thursday night, but I probably shouldn't. Caffeine ain't no substitute for solid rest.

5. New Haircut

According to this site, I've had pretty much the same ivy league/faux hawk/other variation hair cut for the past 5 years (except for the one summer where I sported the shaved head and the winter where I grew the afro). Maybe its because its easy but I think I need an older more sophisticated look. Side part anyone?

While I know I can't go cold turkey all the time, I'll do my best to try most of the time. Getting bad grades is at least better than failing right? We'll see how this plays out.

0 comments: