Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Saturday, January 9

Lessons Learned

Here's what I've learned in the past two days...

1. When you live in the rainiest city ever, always wear your rainboots. Even if it's not raining when you leave for work...wear them anyways. This will prevent you from having soaking wet shoes and pants when you get home. Mesh running shoes are also a terrible footwear decision in the rain.

2. When you have a DVD/VHS combo (that's right...VHS) from 2003 and you've been trying to program a three year old universal remote for an hour, with no success...sometimes it's easier to buy a new $50 DVD player that comes with it's own remote. This is what I will be doing at London Drugs tomorrow. Happy early birthday to me.

3. Straight, single men do exist in Vancouver. Woo!

0 comments: